Preparation for you and your practice - are you COVID ready?Description
Managing COVID-19 within a practice requires careful planning. Key considerations include:
- Lessons from early infections
- Understanding Omicron and rapid antigen tests
- Effective PPE
- Hazard control – elimination, substitution and isolation
- Ventilation, monitoring and maintenance
- Surgical masks and respirators
- Managing unvaccinated patients
- Administrative, policy and HR.
Listen to this recorded webinar to have these and other questions answered by the presenters.
- Develop a broad understanding of the issues facing doctors and practice staff in the 2022 COVID-19 environment.
- List strategies that can be implemented to mitigate risk.
Presenters: Dr Jonathan Chambers, Dr Karin Powers, Dr Jane Deacon
Facilitator: Dr Bennie Ng
Gold Event Sponsor: MDA National